Friday Night Live
June 2 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
– Food & Tours at the Boone History Center
– Roll-in Car & Bike Show hosted by the Tallcorn car club
– Live Music hosted by Forte Studios
Family fun entertainment on a Friday night downtown Boone! Join us for good times, food, drinks, cars & bikes on 6th street. FNL (Friday Night Live) is a seasonal outdoor event that will occur the first Friday of each month starting in June.
Dinner at the History Center – 5:00PM – 8:00PM
Car & Bike Show Roll-in – 5:00PM – 10:00PM
Live Music concert – 7:00PM – 10:00PM
Featuring: Hawk Mcintyre & Sierra Griggs
Address: 927 6th Street (Forte Studios) & 602 Story St. (Boone HIstory Center)
Best of all… It’s FREE to attend any of the activities!
Attendee notes and terms:
1. Bring your own lawn chair for outdoor activities. -Limited seating available.
2. No food or drink allowed inside the event. Concessions will be available.
3. This is a family event and public safety and a positve experience is the utmost importance. The event staff or representative reserves the right to remove anyone behaving in an unsafe, vulgar manner or with the intent to cause disruption at any time and with or without cause to preserve the safety and enjoyment of the public.